Christmas is just around the corner and this year we are putting together Christmas meal hampers for those in our community and in our church family that are needing a little extra boost this Christmas.
For the first three Sundays in December there will be a donation table available in the foyer where you can bring any of the following suggested items:
- Stuffing mix
- Canned vegetables
- Crackers, cookies or other snack items
- 5 lb bag of sugar
- Pancake mix
- Fruit juice or juice crystals
- Jello or other dessert item
- Strawberry jam
- Meat sauce (or other type of sauce)
- Coffee or Tea
- Turkeys (frozen)
- if you prefer to make a financial donation towards the hampers, we are agreeable with that as well
We aim to have hampers ready for delivery by December 20th.
If you know someone that could use a hamper this year click here to submit. Perhaps you are that person.