If you've been a regular part of our LCA community for awhile, now, would you prayerfully consider serving in one of the following House Church roles?
- Has the gift of hospitality
- Does not have a "museum" house (i.e. not worried about having kids running around :)
- Can accomodate around 20 people
- Has the gift of administration
- Is effective in scheduling, relaying information, and coordinating
- Has the gift of shepherding
- Is committed to being available to the participants in a pastoral way
If you would like to throw your hat in the ring to be considered for any of the roles above, please complete this short form. More questions? Contact Sandy or Aaron.