If you feel called to work with children or youth at LCA, that's fantastic! We thank you for your willingness and your servant heart. Here at LCA, we want to provide a safe, secure environment for both our children and our workers; therefore, we require that every person who intends to work with our children and youth does the following four things:
1. Complete an application form:
- If you are 17 years old or younger, complete a Youth and Children's Ministry Personnel Application Form - YOUTH (17yrs & younger)
- If you are 18 years old or older, complete a Youth and Children's Ministry Personnel Application Form - ADULT (18+ yrs)
2. Read the Safety and Risk Management brochure and sign the Safety and Risk Management Declaration (please see below). Scan the Declaration and send to email@example.com or deliver it in person to the church office (Tue-Fri, 9am-3pm)
3. Complete a Criminal Record Check. Please note that the process to apply for a CRC has changed, you can no longer apply for a CRC online. SEE THE Application Form below. Please print, complete and submit to the church office along with 2 pieces of ID (one primary & one secondary ID). The church office can also supply you with the application form if needed.
4. Meet with a Children's or Youth Ministry staff member or ministry leader for an interview and orientation (contact the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. If you work with youth and there is any possibility that you might be driving them, you should complete a Drivers Abstract. Click here to make application for your free driving record.