Kids' Day Camp
Join us for KDC during the first week of Spring Break 2020!
TITLE: Roar! Watch the promo video!
DATES: March 16-20, 2020
TIMES: Weekday mornings (Mon-Fri), 9a-12p, PLUS Grand Finale (Family Celebration & Dinner) Friday evening, Mar 20, 5p-7p
REGISTRATION: Now open!
Campers: Click HERE to register.
Volunteers: Click HERE to register.
How much does it cost?
$35 / camper. This includes one camp music CD / family and one camp T-shirt / camper.
How does camp work?
Kids are placed in small groups (crews) of about 6-8. Each crew is led by an adult or senior teen. Kids stay with the same crew throughout the camp.
1. Opening session in the auditorium: singing, dancing, intro video, skit.
2. Station rotation #1 throughout the building: crews rotate through games, Bible story, video, and craft (Imagination Station) stations.
3. Snack: everyone takes a snack break!
4. Station rotation #2: a continuation of crews rotating through the stations.
5. Closing session in the auditorium: more singing and dancing, and a recap of what the kids learned that day.
There will be a final event on the Friday night: dinner, slide show, and performance. Parents and grandparents are encouraged to attend.
Is there anything available for kids under the age of 5?
Unfortunately, no. There wil be some childcare for parents who are volunteering; otherwise, we will not be offering programing for the little kids at this time.
I'd like to help out; what can I do?
Please see click on the volunteer registration above. A list of personnel descriptions is inlcuded in the registration form. If you have any questions, please contact the church office.